This Farm Wife Hand-Poured Soy Candles
Made with love in Oregon by our friends at The Rustic Rose
BUTTER ME UP - scents notes of maple, toffee, butter, vanilla
SWEET TEA + SUNSHINE - scent notes of peach, floral, sweet tea
HARVEST TIME - scent notes of ginger, fig, caramel, spices, coffee, twigs + forest
MORNING COFFEE - scent notes of coffee, Sugar, Vanilla, Chocolate
HAYFIELDS - scent notes of green grass, violet, earth
COUNTRY AS CORNBREAD - scent notes of cornmeal, sugar, maple syrup, butter
DIRT ROAD DREAMER - scent notes of honeysuckle, rose, jasmine, moss, musk
- SUMMER RAIN - scent notes of melon, agave, passion flower, amber, grass, teakwood, moss
- TREE FARM - Citrus, Pine, Resin
- CAMPFIRE COZY - Mint, Moss, Apples, Peach, Musk
- CHRISTMAS KITCHEN - Peppermint, powdered sugar, marshmallow, musk
- AUTUMN AMBER - Bosc pear, orange rind, blackberry cinnamon, clove, brown sugar, and a splash of Pendleton Whisky®
- YULETIDE - Lemon, Pine, Spices, Autumn Forest, Musk
Weight: 10 oz / 283 g
Diameter: 3.625 in
Height: 4 in
Burn time: 60 + hours
Vessel: Reusable Jelly/Double Old Fashioned Glass - Made in the USAEach candle is hand-poured in small batches with a luxurious blend of all-natural coconut + soy wax, wood wicks, phthalate-free fragrance oils, zero dyes, and always with love. Wood wicks are sustainably sourced, made in the USA, all-natural, and create a beautiful flame + soft crackle as they burn.
CANDLE CARESTEP ONE: TRIM THE WICK
Always keep your wood wick trimmed to (1/8 to 1/4) of an inch to ensure optimal burn time and flame height. Before relighting your candle, simply clip or pinch the burned portion of the wick, taking care not to get any ash into the wax. Only trim wicks on a thoroughly cooled candle.STEP TWO : BURN TIME
The first time + every time you burn your candle, it is essential to burn long enough for the wax pool to reach the edge of the vessel. This can take up to 2+ hours. Not burning your candle long enough to reach a full-width wax pool may lead to tunneling issues. Never burn your candle longer than 4 hours at a time.STEP THREE - CANDLE SAFETY
• Never leave candles unattended.
• Keep on a level + heat resistant surface.
• Never burn more than 4 hours at a time.
• Always keep your wick trimmed.
• Keep out of reach of children + pets.
• Keep away from anything flammable.
• Keep away from draft + ceiling fans.
• Snuff candle with a sm. saucer or snuffer.STEP FOUR - ENJOY + LISTEN
Our candles are hand-poured in small batches with a luxurious blend of all-natural coconut + soy wax, wood wicks, phthalate-free fragrance oils, zero dyes, and always with love. Wood wicks are sustainably sourced, all-natural, and create a beautiful flame + soft crackle as they burn.STEP FIVE - KEEP IT GOING!
Our beautiful jelly jars make the perfect drinking or serving glasses once it's life as a candle has ended. Simply heat the glass in your oven set at 200 degrees for 15 minutes or use a blow dryer to gently melt the wax and wipe the excess with a paper towel (Never pour wax down a drain, this will clog your pipes). Once the wax has been removed, soak + hand wash in soapy water, rinse + use!